Government Leadership and Team Development
Providing government leadership training and coaching solutions for leaders across all levels of government.
Churchill Leadership Group delivers customized, flexible, and sustainable soft skill leadership development solutions for our Federal, State, and Local Government clients.
We partner with agencies to deliver the best cost-effective, low-risk, leadership, and team development solutions that empower your mission and need.
Executive coaching and leadership development solutions for today’s government agencies
Access to transformational leadership development coaching and training is a powerful resource within government agencies and defense organizations. Senior and emerging leaders benefit from such high-impact development, and its measurable results can empower your teams as well as your entire organization.
And while public sector agencies may face unique and complex challenges compared to the private sector, Churchill has built a powerful team of government-experienced coaches, trainers, and SMEs, who customize our services to you. Providing government with the professional improvement you need to lead in today’s complex world, and more effectively support your organization’s mission.
Churchill Leadership Group is a Florida State, Woman-Owned SBA Certified Small Business #WOSB170205. Plus, our subcontractor team has Minority and Vets diversity certifications. GSA# 47QRAA18D0047. UEI# E2XHKB5LQEG7. NAICS: 611430/541611/541612
A trusted, experienced Federal Government partner. Past performance examples:
Leadership and Team Development, including 360 and MBTI assessments, Executive and Team Coaching.
Customized curriculum design and delivery to train leaders across agencies to coach and achieve ICF certification
NAVSEA Change management training to empower leaders to lead a mission critical technology transformation.
Strengths-accelerated leadership and team performance using CliftonStrengths® training, coaching and workplace toolkits.
Leadership and Team Development using CliftonStrengths accelerated training and 360 assessment and coaching.
Training and coaching leaders across agencies to become proficient group coaches to help others achieve agency missions.
Custom design and delivery of manager effectiveness training and coaching for all leaders.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion BPA Award 2021-2026, providing training & coaching statewide to achieve their DE&I vision.
Some of our over 400 certified Coaches, Trainers, Facilitators, and SMEs, with relevant leadership experience from Corporate and Government
What separates Churchill from other government training providers?
1. Global Bench Strength of Coaches.
Over 400 certified Coaches, Trainers, Facilitators, and SMEs, with relevant leadership experience from Corporate and Government
2. Extensive Past Performance:
In Global Corporations, Federal and State Government.
3. Proven Customized Solutions:
Leadership and team coaching and training programs with the critical ingredients for dynamic, transformational public sector development, including:
Building mindsets, behaviors, and soft skills government leaders need with a proven methodology that includes:
- Adult learning best practices
- Proven PROSCI change management
- A focus on Strengths to accelerate natural talent
- Highly experiential with plenty of job-relevant practice
- 4 levels of measuring success, including Impact & ROI
- An innovative library of frameworks and tools
- A suite of leadership and team assessments
- Agility to meet your needs, with flexible modes of delivery
- Learning Platforms for asynchronous & synchronous learning
- Governance to reduce risk, including past performance and information security
4. A Global Footprint:
We meet you where you are.
Delivering GS 13-15 and SES coaching and training for:
- Senior Executive Development
- Leadership/Manager/HiPO/Supervisor Development
- Team Bonding, Development and Productivity
- Coaching Skills Training and ICF Certifications
- Increasing Employee Engagement and Successful Change
- 360 Assessments and Qualitative interviews
- Discovery Insights
- Emotional, Conversational and Positive Intelligence
- And more
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Effective Recruitment and Interviewing Skills
- Building Trust, Motivation, and a Sense of Purpose
- Building Psychological Safety
- Goal Setting, Expectations, and Accountability
- Increasing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Effective Communication and How To Deal With Conflict
- Prioritizing and Improved Productivity
- Building Conversational and Emotional Intelligence
Focusing on a Vision and Building Purpose
Coaching skills for Growth, Performance and Career Development
Building a Strengths-Based Team with CliftonStrengths®
Overcoming the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Taking Risk and Making Decisions In Ambiguity
Effectively Leading Change
Thinking Strategically and Systems Thinking
Sources: Internal data, surveys
PAST PERFORMANCE: Executive and Team Coaching and Strategic Planning – US Navy
“We believe the coaching work you have done helping our board members learn their individual strengths and vulnerabilities better positions us to effectively lead in our complex organization. Furthermore, your work last week will strengthen our leaders and team and allow us to more effectively navigate during the greatest change in the last 50 years of the Military Health System.”
– Captain Kevin Brown, XO of Navy Hospital and Readiness Training Command Jacksonville (Military)
PAST PERFORMANCE: Leadership Development with CliftonStrengths® and 360 Training and Coaching – USDA
What has it been like to work with Churchill? “A very good experience. Churchill’s administration and instructors have been professional, responsive, flexible, and patient. I appreciated this since it is difficult to coordinate around our other mandatory training and dates with leadership groups.”
How have the deliverables so far been received? “Churchill understood and delivered our requirement’s ask for immersive and interactive virtual learning sessions. Churchill’s instructors are true SMEs in their topics and present with enthusiasm for the subjects which makes the workshops more interesting for those who attend. I received zero complaints from attendees who can be a tough crowd to please. The “bite-size” workshops were perfect for the group in the use of time, absorption of information, and maintaining interest while working in a very busy environment.”
How can leadership development impact your organization?
Nowadays organizations invest in executive coaching because they value and believe in their leaders, and want to accelerate their potential. Executive Coaching is a strategic investment to support your talent development strategy.
It can be used to build leadership bench strength for succession planning, accelerate the growth of leaders to meet your mission and employees’ expectations, retain talent by investing in high-potential leaders to achieve career goals, and to help leaders level up to meet the demands of today’s work world. Whatever your goal, Churchill will partner to provide you with the best coaches, trainers, and SMEs to help you achieve your goals.
How is leadership training different, Government vs. Commercial?
Churchill helps Federal, and State agencies innovate and integrate best practices from the private sector by bringing insights from our global clients to our government clients. We understand that government is driven by mission rather than profit, and program effectiveness and impact, not revenue, is the primary indicator of success.
We have a deep appreciation for the public service motivation infused into the Federal and State workforce. We recognize many sectors of the Federal and State workforce have greater protections than employees in the private sector, and we understand both the value and challenges this presents for supervisors. We recognize that the budget process is complex and that many elements are outside the control of even very senior Federal and State leaders. We understand that in many agencies, changes in the Administration create significant changes in Agency Priority Goals, budgets, and even culture.
What differentiates Churchill from other vendors in the government space:
Churchill’s network of over 400 Coaches and Consultants includes a bench of individuals with deep Federal and State Government experience. We’re unique in our ability to pair these experts in government leadership and organizational development with our diverse bench of Coaches and Consultants who bring innovation and insights from the private sector. That means you work with a diverse team to bring you significant results.
- Large global companies have best practices around hybrid, remote work and teams, which can inform Agency’s transition to a hybrid workforce.
- The private sector is often focused on measuring Return on Investment, which Federal agencies are increasingly interested in exploring.
- Companies are often subject to mergers and acquisitions, which Federal agencies experience in the context of reorganizations.
- Tech companies must innovate at a fast pace to survive, and Federal agencies are often seeking ways to accelerate innovation.
- Many corporations have moved to a highly effective empowerment approach to leading employees (versus common and control) and can bring value to government leaders trying to do the same.
Step 1. You Talk, We Listen
Tell us about the challenges you face with your talent development goals. We’ll listen, learn, and work together to create a plan to get you where you want to be.
Step 2. We Engage Your Leaders
Our leadership development solutions are customized to the audience and based on a well-proven methodology that ensures sustainable success, whether delivered in-person or remote.
Step 3. Leadership Grows
99% of our clients report satisfaction with their overall coaching experience, with 86% of our clients reporting they earned back more than their investment in coaching.
Stay In Touch