Churchill Coach Laurie
Executive & Leadership Coach
How to Lead with Mindfulness During Corna
Chances are high that you and your employees are feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and afraid right now – which is a normal reaction! The survival part of our brain (mainly the amygdala) kicks in when we perceive a threat and causes our focus to narrow.
The result is: Our thinking can follow unproductive patterns such as worst-case scenario worrying, we have less access to the creative and analytical parts of our brain, and our ability to empathize, listen, and relate to others is impaired. Not what we want during a crisis!
Join Churchill Coach Laurie for an interactive learning session to systematically increase mindfulness, not only through mindfulness practice, but also by considering the underlying mechanisms of mindfulness.
Benefits of mindfulness are well-established and studies have found that practicing mindfulness can help you:
- Develop new neuro-pathways – new habits and thought patterns – that help you cope stress and help you have a richer experience of joy.
- Gain higher levels of well-being, including by helping build resilience and coping skills.
- Increases your executive function and critical thinking.
By attending this webinar, you will walk away with practical tips you can apply towards:
- Gaining a deeper and more strategic understanding of mindfulness.
- Understanding that Mindfulness is a lot more than a strategy to manage difficult situations. It is a way to cultivate a more balanced relationship to oneself and others.
- Gaining experiential practice that allows for greater immersion and increases the integration of mindfulness into daily life.
Be sure to download Coach Laurie’s Mindfulness Guide HERE.
Effective Strategies For Using Your Strengths To Be More Productive
Share On Social:
Laurie has always been fascinated by the human spirit and vast, unlimited potential. She has dedicated her life to helping others eliminate limiting beliefs and outdated patterns of behavior that restrain them from reaching their greatest aspirations.
Laurie is an Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant who is dedicated to using neuroscience to help leaders reach their greatest aspirations and step into their fullest potential. Additionally, Laurie is a seasoned executive with C-Suite experience who brings a mature perspective and broad expertise to leadership coaching and consulting. For more than 30 years, Laurie has coached and mentored emerging leaders, mid-level and senior executives in a wide range of industries including technology, engineering, nuclear, medicine, education and government.
Ready to talk?
Are you ready to increase employee engagement, talent growth and performance? Churchill partners with you to provide best-in-class coaches and growth strategies for leader and team development.
Recent Posts You Might Like…