Organizations are investing in Executive Coaching more than ever – especially during difficult times when leaders face even more complex problems.
Executive coaching is a proven leadership development strategy, with plenty of data to show how well it works. As an investment of time and money, not just for the leader who is getting coached, but also for their sponsors and stakeholders, it is vitally important to understand how to get the most from your Executive Coaching investment.
Please watch if you are:
- An HR/Business leader looking to start Executive Coaching in your organization, or
- An HR/Business leader looking to improve Executive Coaching in your organization, or
- Ready to invest in Executive Coaching for yourself
During this live webinar event, we cover:
- Explore the critical success factors of Executive Coaching
- Analyze the various Executive Coaching engagement options to consider
- Learn how to prepare (by role)
- Identify risks and solutions to them
Need more resources to help you decide if Executive Coaching is the right decision for you? Check out our two guides:
Are You Coachable?
Guide to Choosing an Executive Coach
Interested in partnering with an experienced team of Executive Coaches for yourself or your organization? Learn more about our programs:
Executive Coaching as a Managed Service
Executive Coaching 1 on 1 as Needed
Are you ready to increase employee engagement, talent growth, and performance? Churchill partners with you to provide best-in-class coaches and growth strategies for leader and team development. Start the conversation at 888-486-8884 or drop us an email at Solutions@Churchill-LG.com.