TyAnn has spent her career enabling business leaders, managers and employees to improve their performance and effectiveness through innovative professional development and strategic talent solutions. She became a coach in order to enable others to harness their strengths to succeed at work and win at life. Prior to becoming a coach, TyAnn was the Global Director of Human Resources for the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, an organization with a $1B+ endowment dedicated to improving the lives of children in urban poverty. She has also held executive and global leadership positions for Dell, PepsiCo Food Services, and CSC Consulting. TyAnn has a BBA in Economics and Management from Baylor University and an MBA from St. Edward’s University. She is also a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach.
TyAnn’s greatest value is in energizing teams and using a strengths-based approach to solve problems and improve processes. She specializes in large group facilitation, organizational assessments (can you actually deliver what you promise in your strategic plan), and individual coaching with a foundation of strengths and employee relations problem-solving.
TyAnn works developmentally with clients to:
• Develop a common foundation language with which to set clear expectations to deliver specific and actionable feedback, and drive performance based on each person’s strengths.
• Identify and cultivate their leadership brand.
• Become more strategically influential at higher levels of leadership.
• Effectively understand conflict styles and strategies to deal with conflict.
• Understand a model of talent development and think holistically about the company’s value proposition to employees.
• Break free from patterns that are not working for them and feel more energized to move toward success.
• Increase team effectiveness by building trust, productive conflict, strong commitment and accountability with a laser focus on results needed (5 Functions of A-Team).
• Recognize and reduce stress, at work and in personal life, a strategy so crucial for success.
Dow Chemical, Dell, Inc., Becton Dickinson, PayPal, Inc., EA Sports, Retail-Me-Not, The University of Texas, Northern Natural Gas, a Berk.Hathaway Energy comp., KXAN Television (an NBC affiliate), D.R. Horton Homebuilders, Texas Department of Insurance, and The City of Austin.
“TyAnn led a StrengthFinders session for our organization with 150+ participants. Her high energy level had the group engaged from the start and her expertise and examples really gave life to the information. Her professionalism from the planning to the execution made it a real pleasure to work with her!”
— Erin Batig, Gulf Coast Regional Functional Quality Leader, Dow Chemical Company