London, United Kingdom
Top 5 Strengths
Tracy is a professional accredited coach whose expertise is in transforming individuals and cross-generational teams for greater performance and engagement by accelerating strengths. The average person working full time will spend over 80,800 hours at work in their lifetime – Tracy became a coach to make those hours count by helping people to focus on what they do best, leading to a challenging and meaningful career that is looked back on with pride and fulfilment.
Tracy has a passion for helping leaders and teams to understand and unlock their innate strengths to build and sustain high performance. She believes that better results can be achieved if you focus on what is right with people, instead of fixating on what is wrong. Across multiple companies, industries and geographies, Tracy has helped individuals and teams to unlock potential and achieve greater performance with this results-based approach.
Tracy focuses on delivering results that are visible to the business and the individual. Her strengths-accelerated approach ensures sustainable leadership development, team effectiveness, and change management. Understanding one’s strengths is only the first step. Tracy works to create a strategy for practical, concrete action not only for using strengths but for understanding how to manage around any weaknesses that are standing in the way of an individual’s or team’s success.
Tracy’s Services and Learning and Development Specialties Include:
- Leadership Development – Executive Coaching and Facilitation,
- Team Effectiveness
- Talent Management,
- Change Management
- Organization Design, Human Resources Strategy, and Consulting
- Communications Strategy and Implementation
- Customized 360 assessments/debriefs
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Level 7 Coaching and Mentoring Qualification from CIPD (Certified Institute of Personnel Development)
- CIPD Advanced Award in Understanding and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- EMCC Level 3 Business Coaching qualification through Lane 4 Coaching
- BA in Psychology from Arizona State University
- MA in Labor and Industrial Relations from Michigan State University
eBay, Microsoft, The Gates Foundation, Caterpillar, Universal Music, Northrup Grumman Sperry Marine, and more.
“Hi Tracy, I just wanted to say ‘Thank you’ for how you have introduced us to the world of leading as a coach. Not only it was a great mix of class-room education, coaching, self-learning exercises, reflection and also impressive how you kept the ball rolling via Trios and Cohorts. Most importantly, your authentic professional-personal style was really amazing. I am sure that most of us will for years look back at this program as an outstanding experience and most certainly as a game changer in how we engage with others. Game-changing! Thank you for that!”
-Head of EU Seller Marketing Operations at eBay for Business