Sue has BS and MS degrees from the University of Illinois and an EdD and post-doctoral course work from Indiana University. She is also an International Coach Federation Certified Coach, and graduate of the Center for Executive Coaching.
Why did Sue become an executive coach? “Making a world of difference, and a difference to your world.” Sue coaches because she believes each of us is unique, but at times, because of our unique experiences, we each need a coach to ask the questions to consider what options and courses of action are right for us. Sue would like to be the coach to make a difference in your life.
Focus in on coaching individuals and groups for federal Government and nonprofit professional associations.
- Senior level leaders and executives– challenging you as a leader to work on issues to help you tackle skills needed currently or for the next level.
- Emerging professionals– supporting you in opening up opportunities and improving your effectiveness.
- Career change– assisting you to examine where you are and where you want to be.
- Getting unstuck– assisting you in restarting after a major challenge in life or work.
- Clark Wilson 720
- PDI and DDI 360
- Instructor for Crucial Conversations, Confrontations, Influencer and Speed of Trust (business communication strategies)