With 20 plus years of experience working with individuals, teams, and organizations in high-pressure situations, Renee is skillful at facilitating change with ease and making the seemingly impossible possible. She began her corporate journey in several Fortune 100 companies.
Renee has a Master’s in Early Childhood Education and a Master’s in Special Education. Currently, she is a doctoral student studying Business Psychology interested in the impact mindfulness can have on leadership and organizational development. She has taken her experience of working with people in highly stressed environments and circumstances and is applying her skillset as an Executive Coach, Consultant, and Facilitator. Renee uses her extensive training, expertise, and experience to facilitate shifts in behavior and mindset to help clients reach their desired outcomes.
Renee specializes in several methodologies. She has helped develop teams and leaders with the specific focus to help them communicate more effectively, build trust, and listen to other points of view. Her techniques have helped many leaders improve executive presence, enhance influencing ability, and effectively lead change.
Renee works with clients to
- Increase Conversational Intelligence using the application of neuroscience to business challenges to elevate levels of engagement, collaboration, and innovation to impact the bottom line positively
- Increase communication effectiveness through storytelling, influence and clear and concise language
- Identify the obvious and not so obvious blocks that get in the way of effectively leading change
- Build trust among the team and within the organization
- Bring greater awareness and emotional intelligence to lead effectively
- Identify and clear limiting beliefs and behaviors to increase performance
- Be more assertive and increase confidence
- Develop executive presence
- Increase the mental strategies necessary to stay agile in a fast-paced environment
“Renee is an exceptional leadership development consultant and coach. She was instrumental in facilitating a full-day offsite for our executive team, strategically guiding us through activities that aligned with our vision and outcomes.”
– P. Stamper, CEO and General Manager