London, United Kingdom
Navid is a PCC accredited (ICF) and certified Integral Coach®, a certified HOGAN practitioner and a University Lecturer at Hof University in Germany. His professional background is in commercial roles before moving to a function he is deeply passionate about: Human Resources.
The driving force for Navid’s work lies in his belief that leaders create value through working constructively with difference and with each other: He helps leaders and teams find new ways of relating and leading that ignite energy and deliver tangible results. He has been described by coaching clients as a masterful coach who is committed to a journey of rigorous self-discovery and development. Navid enjoys working with people ‘on their way up’ as well as current executives – and usually works with high achievers looking to attain the next level of performance and success.
Having been a local, regional and global member of senior leadership teams in large organisations himself, Navid has first-hand experience of what it is like to work with the dynamic complexities and pressures faced by leaders. His clients therefore experience the added benefits of partnering with a highly experienced coach who has walked-the-talk successfully.
Navid’s specialisation is to partner with leaders who are about to embark on an executive transition (On-boarding, Functional to General Management, C-Suite appointments), looking to maximise their leadership impact (Power, Influence, Executive Presence and Resilience), or keen to enable their teams to perform highly, more frequently.
- Professional Certified Coach – Accredited at PCC level through International Coach Federation
- Integral Development Coach – New Ventures West (SFO, USA)
- Certified HOGAN assessments practitioner
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate – Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
- Trained Coaching Circles™ Facilitator (Impact Coaching, Canada)
- The only European member of the Global Nomination Committee of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- University Lecturer – Hamburg and Hof University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Trained Principled Negotiator at Harvard Law School (Cambridge, USA)
- Master’s Degree – International Management & Foreign Trade (Hamburg, GER)
Navid’s past clients include Adidas, General Electric –GE, BAT, Roche, Vodafone, Camm & Hooper, Duke University, Huhtamaki, and KPMG. Industries he has worked with include Retail, Sporting Goods, Commercial Finance, Conglomerate, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Big Four, and Manufacturing.
“Navid has coached several talents throughout their talent journey. Speaking to the talents they truly saw the value of Navid’s coaching and were highly engaged. They highlighted Navid’s ability to truly listen to understand underlying motivations, values and fears helping them become more aware of their own feelings and through this allowing them to get different perspectives on current challenges. At the same time, they appreciated Navid’s pragmatic approach of making these insights feasible to implement changes in day to day life. I can only recommend Navid as an Executive Coach due to his deep emotional intelligence combined with his business acumen.”
-Angela Z., CEO