Top 5 Strengths
Mindy is a certified executive coach and professional certified coach (PCC) with over 30 years of experience encompassing both corporate leadership and professional organization development roles. Mindy has deep expertise and experience building strategic organization capabilities that produce results. She has developed a unique method to assess both the organization and individual’s ability to execute business strategy which moves the organization to act in achieving its goals. Her areas of focus are Change Management/Leadership, Innovation, Coaching Capabilities and Extraordinary Leadership at all organization levels.
Additionally, she’s worked all types and sizes of organizations from monopolies to highly competitive organizations, non-profits, government organizations, the public sector, mid-markets, and entrepreneurial start-ups. She has also coached and consulted both domestically and internationally.
Mindy’s specialty is in maximizing the productivity of human beings in the workplace. Her focus is in providing executive and leadership coaching to senior leadership. Additionally, she helps clients to develop plans for business success and helps leaders improve profits and productivity by better leading innovation and managing change.
Mindy works in partnership with clients to:
- Maximize the productivity of human beings in the workplace
- Provide Executive Coaching to the C-Suite
- Facilitate Innovation Challenges which provide breakthroughs in bringing ideas to action creating revenue and profitability impacts
- Build a Strategy and Architect Value Proposition
- Build Extraordinary Leaders throughout an organization, affecting the entire leadership pipeline
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coach Federation
- Certified Executive Coach (ACTP) – Center for Executive Coaching
- Clifton Strengths Finder® Coach
- Holds a level III certification in the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Managing Organization Change® – ODR Inc. Personal Resilience Profile – Resilience Alliance
- Professional Innovation Advisor – Basadur Applied Creativity
Solving Creative Problem Solving Style Tool
- Extraordinary Leader/Performer/Coach™
- Zenger Folkman 360 Survey Tool
- ROI – return on learning/human capital measurement
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Quality certification through ASQ
- Bachelors degree in political science from Wittenberg University
- Masters degree in Organization Development from Bowling Green State University
- Carries the Registered Organization Development Consultant (RODC) designation from the OD Institute
- Member of the OD Institute, the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Organization Development professional network
eBay, Teradata, Medtronic, Various City governments, Esther Price Candies, Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab, PayPal, CareSource, Petmate, Dayton Children’s Hospital, CB Manufacturing, KAO brands, A1Fastner, S1, JJR Solutions, The Heritage Group, and Legrand.
“Our company worked with Mindy Morrow to assist us in developing impactful workshops for our senior leaders and significant individual contributors. Mindy did an excellent job of listening to our development needs and recommended a fabulous course designed to increase our awareness and practice in the art of being resilient. The workshops included not only the material Mindy is already an expert in, but also had many tools and follow-up exercises that assisted us with continuing to develop and practice our resilience in the workplace. Mindy is able to deliver highly engaging content that doesn’t just stay with you that day of the workshop, you can continue to pull it through your business and personal lives moving forward, offering a truly rewarding experience in the moment and for the future.”
-Angie Kurschner, PHR, SHRM-CP., VP, Human Resources at MyUS
“Mindy is an amazing partner! She is a true expert coach and that expertise comes out in every conversation… whether she’s formally coaching, facilitating the learning journey or just helping you problem-solve as a client and partner. And she is a TRUE partner who does whatever she can to help you help your program to be successful. I have benefited in so many ways, both personally and professionally, from having gotten to know and work with Mindy!”