Nothing fuels Michelle’s passion for executive coaching more than helping free people and companies from inertia and hidden, damaging relationship patterns that hold them back from the extraordinary. As a director of marketing and design for over 20 years, Michelle loved discovering the heart behind each brand. Then, through words and images, connecting “experience” with “value and meaning.” As an executive, relationship, and heart consciousness coach, she draws on that same passion for discovery and meaningful relationships to bridge the gap between clients and epiphany. Michelle is an ICF Professional Executive Coach and a Conversational Intelligence® (C-IQ) Certified Coach.
Facilitating rapid breakthrough when logical solutions haven’t worked is the repeated testimony Michelle’s clients share. She coaches the subconscious where personal and collective pitfalls hide. Her ability to identify elusive patterns, sabotaging beliefs, and motivations offer unexpected experiences leading to dramatic, celebrated results.
A visionary drive for maximized potential and an extensive background in creative direction enables Michelle to design customized experiences, tools, and solutions for the unique needs of every client. And, the greatest benefit Michelle’s clients receive are relationships and cultures that thrive and are elevated to new heights fueled by trust, partnership, innovation and shared rewards.
Michelle is best known for her:
- Experiential exercises that engage and connect leaders
- Judgment-free, empowering, transformative, and fun approach as a coach, mentor, and facilitator
- Perseverance with any challenge while tapping into her inventiveness, intuition, and heart
- Rapid identification of hidden, sabotaging dynamics
- Ability to connect seemingly unrelated dots and uncover patterns behind successes and challenges
- Compassionate, humble, and genuine nature
- Trustworthiness, optimism, and sense of humor