San Francisco, CA
Top 5 Strengths
Laurie has always been fascinated by the human spirit and vast, unlimited potential. She has dedicated her life to helping others eliminate limiting beliefs and outdated patterns of behavior that restrain them from reaching their greatest aspirations.
Laurie is an Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant who is dedicated to using neuroscience to help leaders reach their greatest aspirations and step into their fullest potential. Additionally, Laurie is a seasoned executive with C-Suite experience who brings a mature perspective and broad expertise to leadership coaching and consulting. For more than 30 years, Laurie has coached and mentored emerging leaders, mid-level and senior executives in a wide range of industries including technology, engineering, nuclear, medicine, education and government.
Laurie works with leaders to transform organizations, teams and personal effectiveness by transforming minds. Rooted in neuroscience, Laurie specializes in brain-based, evidence rich strategies to improve individual and team performance. She has expertise in Organizational Development, Communication, Change Management, Strategic Planning, Performance Assessment, Leadership Development, Executive Presence, Training and Facilitation and Emotional Intelligence.
In addition to delivering Executive Coaching, Leadership Development and Management Development training resulting in improved organizational effectiveness and achievement of professional and organizational goals, Laurie also:
- Provides ongoing support to help executives achieve set goals and create success for themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
- Generates employee satisfaction surveys and moderate focus groups, resulting in solutions which allow leadership to gain awareness of the real issues impacting loss of productivity.
- Facilitates Strategic Planning Sessions, Executive and Board Retreats and Leadership Development training.
- International Coaching Federation – Member, PCC Credential
- Conversational Intelligence®
- Science2wellbeing Values Assessment
- Leadership Circles
- Everything Disc
- The Leadership Challenge 360 Profile
- Discovery Learning Leadership Profile
- Korn-Ferry Leadership Architect
- Learning In Action EQ Profile
A wide range of industries including technology, engineering, nuclear, medicine, education and government.
“With Laurie’s help we were able to utterly transform our team. Using the neuroscience of leadership to improve psychological safety, has increased our employee satisfaction scores and our employee engagement. Our team is now highly effective and productive.”
— Elaine Coliangco Senior Manager, PMO Symantec Corporation