Top 5 Strengths
Jack is a motivator dedicated to improving the lives of women and men in all aspects of life and personal growth. He conducts seminars for middle managers and executives on personal and professional growth to become a man or woman of change. Jack is a certified and professionally trained Executive Leadership Coach, sanctioned by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Earning his MBA from Regis University, Jack has more than 25 years of experience mentoring leaders, executives, groups and individuals. Jack talks from personal experience along with over 30 years of leading, mentoring and influencing soldiers, managers and executives.
Jack’s expertise is with individual, group, and team behavior modification. Many of us do not understand how we are viewed and seen by others and how our biases and behaviors impact how others interact with us. We don’t see how our leadership style either personally or professionally impacts the overall mission and success of an organization. Jack starts with one of the most difficult subjects, which is knowing our Self. Jack works closely with his clients to help inspire them by creating a professional and personal vision for themselves and associates. His goal is for them to stay focused on their inner strength and realize their own passions and desires in life.
- Coaching Certification, iPEC
- DISC® Personality Profile
- Arbinger Institute Outward Mindset Model
- Energy Leadership Index (ELI), Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (EL-MP)
- 360 Benchmark for the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)
- Gallup CliftonStrengths®
- Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (NLP)
- Gestalt Institute trained, Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- Master’s Degree, Business Administration, Regis University, Colorado Springs Colorado.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Aeronautics, Embry-Riddle University, Aeronautics
- Graduate, United States Armies Command and General Staff College
Sysco Food Services, Leadec Industrial Services, Coca Cola, Chick Fil-A , The New York City Police Department, The Center for Disease Control and Prevention at Emory University, My US, and ExpressJet.
“I believe your message of self-awareness, self-improvement, home/work balance, self-accountability, and understanding your approach and the approach of others is the key recipe to lifelong or career-long improvement. It is relevant to every market, every position, every service, and everyone.”
— Heath Barnett, General Manager, Voith Industries
Stay In Touch