As a human resource, coaching, and consulting expert, Dian has a leadership background in banking and retail. Dian’s focus is on coaching business leaders to success by utilizing their strengths. Dian spent 18 years working for Key Bank, Cleveland, Ohio as a Senior Vice President, Retail District Leader of the retail franchise in Akron, Ohio, and the Retail Division’s Employee Development Manager. Before joining Key Bank, she was a buyer and store manager for Macy’s Department Stores in Toledo, Ohio.
Strenghts based leadership development – Dian’s clients always have significant new awareness and success when they apply their strengths to their most pressing and challenging goals. Her client work includes:
- Team development and collaborative work strategies for in-tact teams
- Leadership skill development for emerging as well as seasoned managers in new positions
- A strengths-based approach to leaders and managers who are committed to moving into higher level positions by developing their leadership competencies
- Goal setting that is customized and matched to the strengths of the leader or manager
- Interventions that are designed to work with a leader who finds their performance off the mark and has a keen desire to get back on track
VF Corporation, Vans, G&S Business Comminications, and UNC Techincal Team.
“Dian is an exceptional teacher and a wonderful coach. I enjoyed taking a graduate assessment course at Fielding Graduate University from her. She also coached me through the StrengthsFinder assessment process. She not only coached me on my results; she also graciously took the time to explain how I could use the instrument in my coaching. She is very knowledgeable about assessments and freely shares that knowledge. She always includes ‘value-added’ items like offering to walk through an outline of a StrengthsFinder class that I am proposing at work. As a teacher or a coach, I liked the way she ‘leads me to think and grow.’ I would gladly take another class from her and look forward to an opportunity to work with her again.”