Top 5 Strengths
With Strategy as her dominant CliftonStrengths® theme, it’s only natural that Ashley approaches coaching, facilitation and personal brand development with the mind of a strategist. As a former corporate executive with roles in new business development, planning, and corporate communications, Ashley brings both unique global experience and abundant energy to her work with clients. In recent years, she has facilitated workshops in 13 countries.
Ashley’s engaging style inspires clarity and confidence in her clients, enabling them to achieve at their very highest levels. Her passion for creating high-performing teams and helping people discover, develop and leverage their core strengths enables her to excel in leadership and executive coaching, management consulting, strategic planning, facilitation and personal brand development.
- Gallup CliftonStrengths® resources
- Kolbe WisdomTM portfolio, RightFitTM and Team Tactix® Leadership Analytics
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Emotional Intelligence applications
- Leadership Challenge/Leadership Practices Inventory 360
- Center for Creative Leadership’s Benchmarks portfolio of 360 assessments
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument
Equally at ease with entrepreneurs, corporate executives and high-potentials, Ashley’s clients range from successful small-business owners to large multi-national organizations. She has worked with teams and individuals in wealth management, technology, health care, energy, engineering and construction, among other industries.