Top 5 Strengths
Anders is a certified executive and organizational coach for senior executives, leadership teams, and emerging leaders. He has over 25 years of senior level operating experience in early stage and high growth ventures. His areas of focus are leadership team effectiveness and development in early stage and high growth organizations.
Anders works with individuals and teams in developing their leadership and management competencies, cultivating their professional relationships, and achieving their goals. The cornerstones of his work are:
1) co-creating an agenda that fully expresses the client’s aspirations
2) exploring the client’s organizational context
3) developing the client’s own resourcefulness
4) action plan execution. This work also includes facilitated peer coaching and conflict mediation services as needed.
Anders meets leaders and teams where they are, focuses on their agenda, and introduces the following services after a preliminary exploration of the current state:
Executive Coaching: Explore the elements that are unique to you and how they influence your leadership style, including the clarity and consistency of your vision and purpose, your intellectual, emotional, and contextual competencies, your conversational style, your professional goals and aspirations, and the quality of your professional relationships.
Leadership Stakeholder Feedback Review: Explore qualitative and quantitative feedback and insights from across your organization on your leadership skills and competencies as a framework for regular coaching conversations.
Team Coaching: With the use of a team effectiveness Survey, explore the cultural (trust and safety, cohesion, and dialogue) and productivity (alignment, execution, and learning and adapting) qualities of your team and their impact on your performance.
Organizational Development: From a systems and behavioral perspective, explore the effectiveness of your culture, organization structure, decision-making, and communication to maximize your capacity to respond to growth and scale, rapidly changing market conditions, talent development, and performance management needs.
- MBA, Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- MS, Organizational Psychology, University of Oregon
- BS, University of Oregon
- Certified Executive & Organizational Coach, Columbia Coaching Certification Program
- Neethling Brain Instrument (NBI) certification
- Advanced Negotiation and Mediation Training, Harvard Negotiation Institute
Anders’ current clients are in the healthcare delivery and technology, biotechnology, technology, corporate hospitality/co-working, and professional services sectors and include C-suite executives and emerging leaders in operations, customer success, technology, product management, and finance roles.
“Anders’ unique combination of experience as a growth-company executive, who happens to also have deep healthcare experience, outdoor leadership facilitation training, and coaching training, not to mention the fact that he is a good person with high EQ, makes him an exceptional coach and advisor for anyone on their own growth company journey.”
– Amy Pooser, Global Chief Operating Officer & Chief People Officer, Convene