New York, New Jersey
Top 5 Strengths
As a certified Executive Coach and workshop facilitator, Alina coaches mindful leaders, who are often analytical thinkers, on mastering intuition-based tools that enhance influence, creativity, impact, growth and well-being. She loves watching her analytical clients experience “Aha!” moments and make meaningful impact as they expand their leadership capabilities.
Alina has extensive corporate experience in Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership Development and has presented in front of audiences at The Garrison Institute, Academy of Management, Google, Facebook, American Council on Education, MIT and The NY Open Center. Alina’s clients are changing the world at some of the leading financial and IT institutions around the globe. Alina holds a Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from NYU, and is a #1 best-selling author of Skeptic’s Guide to Intuition (2013).
Alina’s greatest value to her clients is that she coaches leaders to manage energy to do meaningful work, create flexibility between all aspects of their lives, and become effective, trustworthy leaders. As a result of collaborating with Alina, her clients develop self-awareness, boost insight and creativity, reduce overwhelm and overcome the Impostor Syndrome.
Through one-on-one sessions Alina coaches mid-level and senior leaders to:
• Develop leadership styles that fit their personalities and organizational culture
• Establish clear goals and performance expectations
• Manage priorities and resolve work-life balance challenges
• Make great decisions
• Build and effectively manage teams
• Tactfully address conflicts
• Establish and use their strengths
- 360 interviews
- Value assessments
- Master’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Life Coach Certification
- Author of Skeptic’s Guide to Intuition
- Co-author of Changes of the Heart: Martha Beck Coaches Share Strategies for Facing Life
Amazon, Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, United Nations, Credit Suisse, Cigna, Citi Group, The Bank of New York, NYSE, New York Health & Hospitals Corporation, American Council on Education, Rutgers University, Yeshiva University, The New School, American Council on Education, COJECO, and UJA.
“As an Executive Coach, Alina is profoundly deep, insightful, and impressively resourceful.”
– Software Engineer, Team Lead Manager, Google