Una is a professional coach and facilitator (Certified with International Coach Federation, ICF) and a specialist in career transition. Her challenging, yet caring approach enables her clients to transform their mindset and fully embrace positive change.
Working with Una, leaders gain greater awareness of how to effectively leverage their strengths and those of their team while communicating their message with greater confidence. Una takes a systemic approach to any challenge, enabling the leader to realize and further develop their unique role within the organization and across external partnerships. Clients who work with Una say they feel reconnected with their purpose and energized to build collaborative working relationships that lead to success for all.
- Grow self-awareness and self-compassion so they can be truly authentic as a leader
- Be more assertive and increase self-confidence to act with courage
- Understand the importance of relationships and genuine connectedness for success
- Developing positive habits that accelerates effective performance
- Identify and leverage their Strengths allowing them to have more fun and maximum impact
- Balance /Well Being– what works for them to stay well and thrive at home and work
- Change mindset so challenges become real opportunities for grow
THE TYPE OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Career Development and Successful Change – Coaching and group facilitation
- “Leader as Coach” training
- Mentoring Initiatives for emerging leaders
- Transition Workshops – Visioning the Future
Education and Certifications
- Executive Coach ACC, International Coach Federation
- Hogan Assessment Suite of tools
- Licensed to use Navigational Conversation (aka LaC) – Developing coaching skills for leaders
- Licensed to use Firework – Career Change program
- Master Accreditation in Strength Scope, including Leader and Team Application
Experience with Clients
- Pernod Ricard Group
- World Economic Forum
- Arts Council England
CLIENT: C-Suite Executive
THE NEED: Client came to Una to manage his first one hundred days in a new role. This involved his step-up to the board level and he needed to build relationships and form alliances quickly. The client had a habit of pushing too hard, stepping on toes without firstly building a solid relationship or understanding the culture and style of others. The result of this behavior was he burnt bridges in his last role and now recognized the need for a new improved approach.
RESULT: Una helped this client re-build his confidence, understand clearly how to manage his energy effectively so that he made a positive impact while genuinely helping others feel heard and understood. Una helped this client use mind-body awareness so that the client was able to slow down more, build greater self-awareness and self-management to notice the impact of his approach in the moment, then effectively dialing his enthusiasm up or down appropriately. The client now has a deeper, more trusting relationship with others, including both the Chairman and CEO.