Dr. Robin has been nicknamed “The People Whisperer” by her clients because of her ability to help people see different, think different, and be different. Neuroscientists have discovered that we only attend to 1% of the information we receive. That means that for every 1,000 bits of information, we only see 10 bits! Imagine what would be possible with new perspectives and approaches to see more and think differently. You would enhance your agility, performance, productivity, and so much more.
She has over 25 years in coaching and training leadership competencies, performance management, and professional development. She utilizes techniques and tactics that support motivation and psychological safety to inspire and sustain change. She integrates principles from positive psychology, neuroscience, and sociology to help clients shift mindsets, gain new perspectives, and interact more meaningfully. The insights fuel peak performance, focus, and interpersonal dynamics; the only way to literally gain more time in the day. As a result of coaching with Robin, clients are confident, flexible, innovative, accomplished, driven, and happy while being balanced.
- Leverage and regulate their strengths to be purposeful, productive, and prosperous.
- Understand the motivations and styles of others to increase persuasiveness.
- Expand perspectives to incorporate the needs of teams and staff in service of effective leadership.
- Remove self-defeating behaviors and self-limiting beliefs that keep leaders stuck.
- Shift interpretations to enhance positivity and creativity for innovation and development.
- Balance directness with diplomacy and boundaries with boldness for clear communication.
- Increase team performance by developing systemic integrations.
- Build organizational resilience through meaning, optimism, clarity, and collaboration.
- Apply emotional intelligence to personal and professional development.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Systemic Team Coaching
- Leadership Circles / Group Coaching
- Customized Projects
- Training and Workshops (Lunch n’ Learn, half-day, full-day)
- Strategic Planning Retreats (SOAR / SWOT)
- Online Courses
Education and Certifications
- Doctorate in Human Behavior
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
||Executive Coach PCC
||Global Team Coaching International
||Dare to Lead
||LEGO Serious Play
||PROSCI Change Management
||Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
||Supreme Court Family Mediator
||Institute Integrative Nutrition
||Leadership Practices Inventory
Experience with Clients
- Regions Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- TECO Energy
CLIENT: Global IT Security
THE NEED: The client came to Robin to help with communication, conflict, and team cohesion. Tension and misunderstandings led to resistance and frustration for team members and leaders.
RESULT: Robin coached the client on assumptions and beliefs that interfered with communication with leaders. Expanded perspectives from black and white thinking and negativity, including understanding their impact on others, gaining insight on politics, and tools to manage awkward conversations.