Pin Hsuan is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF). She studied coaching with International Coach Academy, completed a Transformational Presence Coaching Certificate with The Center of Transformational Presence, and a Foundation of Positive Psychology Certificate with U Penn LPS. Certified Lumina Spark. Now she is in the process of an Action Learning Team Coach certification.
Bringing you over 2,500 coaching hours, Pin Hsuan is a highly experienced executive and transformational leadership coach. Her coaching is backed by over twenty years of international business experience in services, operations, sales, project management, and marketing and business development in Citibank and Bank of America.
Pin Hsuan’s leadership experience within the corporate arena enables her to understand the issues many executives face when leading organizational and individual transformation. She also supports them in exploring their potential and strengthening their inner power. She is specifically passionate about working with emerging leaders to help them expand their capacities and broaden their visions for a higher impact on both individual and organizational growth. She also facilitated Lenovo’s flagship senior leadership program in 2011 and 2012. She was the lead consultant for China, delivering workshops for 200 of their senior leaders. The program was regarded as the best leadership program for both Lenovo and IBM.
- Increase Collaborative Dialogic Impact: “Learning How to have a dialog, so others are engaged and collaborated.”
- Effectively coaching to increase individual and team motivation and performance.
- Identify limiting beliefs to unblock potentials.
- Be more authentic and make a true impact on people by increasing your Leadership Presence.
- Effectively increase self-awareness about how inner gestures reflects outer behaviors.
- Break free from patterns not working for them and sense the future with greater possibilities.
- Increase team effectiveness by building trust, accountability, collective wisdom, dancing with the flow, and enjoying working with not-knowing. (Drama & Inner Development).
- Recognizing and reducing stress at work and in personal life is a strategy for balance in many aspects.
THE TYPE OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Small and Medium Business Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Life Transformational Coaching
- Deep Coaching Retreats
- Inner Strengths Retreat
- Drama and Leadership, Drama and Coaching Workshops
Education and Certifications
- ICF PCC
- Lumina Spark
- Action Learning Team Coach
- Vistage Chair (CEO Advisory Group Coach)
- Coaching for Transformational Presence
- Foundation of Positive Psychology
- Drama and Inner Development (Michael Chekhov Techniques)
- Yoga Instructor
- Akashic Records Reading
Experience with Clients
- Standard Chartered Bank.
- Hitachi Chemical
- Saint Gobain
- ICBC Bank
- Asahi Beer
- Royal Canin
- Thermo Fisher
- Yo-I Industrial Intelligence
- Bank of America
CLIENT: Director at a Fortune 500 Germany Manufacturing
THE NEED: The client was a high-po with much higher expectations from senior executives and peers. All his team members are older than him and with much longer work experience. His age and experience couldn’t lead the team effectively, so the authority and creditability were gradually losing.
RESULT: Pin Hsuan helped him identify his strengths and potential as a high-po. In every session, the client was required to bring in a real situation for the session, what and how he thought, talked, and acted. Further, he discovered all his attitudes and beliefs, so he gained significant insights and possibilities to experiment with a new way of being and doing. Through his good practices, the client achieved much better communication and the bold/clear way he worked with his peers and team members. “I not only release my stress but also unblock my potential with Pin Hsuan’s coaching. I found myself having a clear path and gained greater power within.”