Top 5 Strengths
Peter is a Credentialed and Certified Executive Coach with over 30 years of work experience which includes successful military leadership, corporate leadership, academic leadership, executive coaching and leadership consulting. He holds a bachelor’s degree in psychology, an MBA, and a PhD in Organization & Management with a focus on corporate leadership.
Peter offers more than two decades of leadership-laden experience stretching from his service as a U.S. Army Officer, as an account manager and marketing leader within a global pharmaceutical firm, to his role as the Chair of the Business School within a major university and then as an entrepreneur. A quick review of his background and credentials will show that he has served as the catalyst for successful sales, corporate education and training, and process redesign initiatives, complemented by high-caliber leadership qualifications and a proven track record in delivering value to all of the organizations and customers in which he has served.
Peter’s goal is always to create remarkable outcomes in a client’s life, career, business, and organization. Through high-performance coaching, clients are not only able to deepen their learning, but also to heighten their awareness and performance, enhance their quality of life and realize their full potential. High-Performance coaching is grounded in the idea that all individuals (regardless of demographics) are capable of developing and improving their intellectual, emotional and creative capacities.
- Increasing confidence and capacity as a Leader During Crisis
- Improve Self-Awareness in a variety of situations
- Strengthen awareness of employees and staff needs.
- Solidify Executive Presence for new senior leadership
- Bring greater emotional intelligence in order to lead others effectively.
- Foster a strong Personal Brand
- Reflect, review and improve Time Management skills
- Improve Relationship Management from a 360-degree perspective
TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Initiatives.
- Leadership Training/Development
- Strategic Change
- Executive Retreats
- Various Assessments
Education and Certifications
- Executive Coach PCC
- Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Leading Diversity Equity Inclusion
- Ph.D. in Organization & Management (Corporate Leadership)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology; Minor – Business
Experience with Clients
- Turner Construction
- Dow Jones
CLIENT: Global VP of Talent/Recruiting
THE NEED: This client came to Peter as she was looking to make a mark on her new position by propelling outcomes to even higher levels.
RESULT: Focused coaching allowed this leader to take a step back and systematically manage and grow her division over the course of subsequent calendar years. Coaching involved assessment, review of management style, but also a deep analysis of self-awareness once perceptions were addressed by subordinates, peers and leadership (360° assessment/interviews); thereby facilitating a mindset shift, which translated well into the culture of her division. As a result, her division exceeded both financial and culture expectations for 2+ years and this leader experienced her own personal and professional growth during the process.
Stay In Touch