Nicole Seichter worked as a marketing assistant and management assistant for several years after her graduation in business administration. After almost 10 years in Corporate Business, she started to align herself professionally as a coach / trainer.
Her desire? Support leaders, Teams and Organizations to solve the following issues:
- How do we treat each other – mindful communication in organizations
- People often have problems in their way of communicating or establishing themselves successfully in the long run because they are not aware of their talents and therefore cannot apply them.
- Teams struggle because they are not aware of the unique contribution each team member has to achieve success together.
- Managers have a lack of self-awareness and are not able to fulfill their role as a coach / leader / mentor. People are much healthier, more successful and more effective when they are able to use their talents on a daily basis.
Self-awareness and mindfulness are key factors of the workshops Nicole delivers in organizations.
Nicole Seichter has created the ENJOY process, a simple process that can be successfully applied in organizations to create a high-energy and positive work atmosphere. Get to know the ENJOY process and Nicole Seichter.
- Creating a Mindful Culture in Organizations for High Performance
- Certified GALLUP CliftonStrengths Coach
- Strengths Based Stress and Burnout Prevention
- Seminars / Workshops, Consulting for a mindful, sustainable Culture in Organizations.
- Facilitator of Programs for a Mindful Culture in Organizations.
- High Performing Teams Workshops
- Healthy Teams Workshops
- Individual Leadership Coaching
Education and Qualification:
- 2022 – 2023: MBSR ( Jon Kabat-Zinn) Teacher Training
- 2022: ICF PCC
- 2021: ICF ACC
- 2016: Author of „ENJOY – Strengths Based Stress and Burnout Prevention”
- 2014 – 2019: Various trainings @GALLUP
- 2014: Yoga Instructor
- 2012 : Burnout & Stress Prevention
- 2008 – today: Coach und Trainer, Seminars, Workshops und individual coaching
- 2008 : start of Coach journey @Campus Naturalis, München
- 1992 – 2007: Assistant to CEO / Marketing Manager
- 1987 – 1992: MD Economics (FH)
- American Express
- Two of the most valuable luxury international fashion brands (I do have an NDA©)
- … and more
Stay In Touch