Marjan is an ICF Certified Executive Coach (ACC), Certified StrengthsFinder® Coach, and 4 Stages™ Psychological Safety Coach. With over 15 years of practical experience in leadership, business development, and organizational change, Marjan understands that what got you here won’t get you there! Businesses have different needs as they evolve, and the people are crucial to making that business transformation successful.
She maintains that cohesive progress in organizations needs strong leadership, active mentoring, guidance, and individual development for there to be any chance of successful team development therefore decided to focus on helping ambitious and diverse leaders create energized and connected teams so that they can move dynamically in the face of challenge and take action to optimize opportunities.
Marjan has a mission to help people and businesses thrive by unleashing individual potential, optimizing team dynamics, and creating a safe and positive psychological culture so that individuals and teams can be innovative, creativity can flourish, and performance can be boosted.
- Increase levels of psychological safety in teams and organizations; that means they feel included, safe to learn, safe to contribute, and safe to challenge
- Build effective relationships within the business at the intact team level, cross functions, and globally
- Manage conflict by building personal strategies
- Create clarity
- Unleash individual potential
- Optimize team dynamics and culture
- Identify and better understand their innate talents, discover how to develop them into their strengths, and create personalized strategies to maximize their strengths so that they know how to use them with more confidence when faced with challenges and to reach their most aspirational goals.
- Develop effective communication skills
- Lead with authenticity
- Raise levels of self-awareness so that they can build more effective relationships.
- Build Leadership skills
TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Consulting on Leadership
- Team Building Workshops
- Psychological Safety
- Strengths Focused workshops
- Culture Health Check
- Team Health Check
Education and Certifications
- ICF Executive Coach – ACC
- Clifton StrengthsFinder Coach
- Psychological Safety Coach
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Science, Honors – Accounting & Law
Experience with Clients
- M&G Investments
- Linesight (with Passons Consulting)
- Prudential Plc
- Senko Advanced Components
- Cast Interiors
- Too Good to Go
- Metropolitan Police
CLIENT: Head of HR, Europe
THE NEED: The Client organization, with a global presence on three continents, was going through significant culture change as it embarked on refreshing its 5-year Global Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Targets. The company has a diverse cultural background within and across its business. In Europe, at the time of the assignment, the organization had an HR function in place for c. 3 years and, during this period, had been working towards implementing a standard set of HR processes across the organization. Leadership needed to transform to ensure that such change was successful, and the teams needed to have clarity about where the organization was heading, what the expected competencies and behaviors were, and to connect with and be inspired to be part of making the culture change a success. Given the strong presence of head office culture in the local regions and months of working remotely, the levels of psychological safety and motivation in the teams were at an all-time low. The Head of HR was new to the role and faced with the big goal of helping teams fully embrace, embed, and live the change and gain an understanding as to why it is important for both them and the organization to adopt the changes, Marjan was asked to help the client develop a strategic plan and program to support them achieve their goal, gain confidence in their new role as Head of HR and identify strategies to build credibility in the role.
RESULT: Through the successful roll-out of a program that was on time and within budget, there was an increase in levels of employee engagement and raised awareness and understanding of the Global Mission, Vision, Values, and Targets. The client had grown confident in their abilities and had greater clarity on their why, what, and how to achieve their goals. Marjan helped the client form a new way of thinking which elevated their presence and credibility as Head of HR. Based on the success of the program in Europe and for consistency across the business, the scope of the program was extended to the USA, and Marjan was able to support the Head of HR of the USA to achieve the same outcomes. The results were so significant that the organization asked Marjan to continue working with them in Europe and the USA on delivering programs with a focus on Strengths and Psychological Safety to support talent development, increase accountability at all levels and boost team morale.