Jamie is a Certified Strengths Coach and a learning & development expert with over 15 years of experience in various commercial settings, which includes.
- Ten years of in-house sales training experience with planning, designing, and delivering global and local programs that enable organizational success through solid business performance in the ever- changing business environment
- Five years of consulting and training experience in designing and providing customized solutions that meet the business needs of various clients
Jamie is recognized as a trustworthy partner with excellent business acumen and highly engaging facilitation skills.
- Individual Development Area
- Performance/Behavioral Coaching Skills, Field Coaching for managers
- Gallup Strengths Coaching for individual needs
- Organization Development Area
- Facilitation Skills
- Workshop Design
- Gallup Strengths Team Building/Communication/Leadership/Culture
TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Strengths team building workshop & team Coaching
- Manager Coaching: Effective management style – Coaching & Group Session
- Consulting on Leadership
- Skill Building Workshops
Education and Certifications
- Clifton StrengthsFinder® Coach
- KPC Korea Professional Coach
- A Pharmacist authorized by the Korean Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Industrial & Organization Psychology, Integrated master’s and doctoral program (enrolled)
- SSMBA(SejongSyracuseMBA) – English Course with AACSB accreditation
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Seoul National University
Experience with Clients
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Gilead Science
- SK E&S
CLIENT: Sales Team: Manager and team members
THE NEED: The client came to Jamie to help re-build teamwork and trust. The sales team leader was new to the organization, and he observed distrust between and within teams. The previous leadership team had contributed to this distrust, mainly not answering employees’ needs and blaming them for not achieving the sales target. Therefore, it was critical to build trust and prove how new leadership would support the sales team with new leadership on board. We choose a strengths-based approach and team workshops individually.
RESULT: Jamie orchestrated all processes from the message to employees of these new initiatives, placed strengths assessment, and run workshops. These sessions helped 1) on a team and individual level, it was helpful to understand each other on a deeper level and regain confidence for each person, 2) as a company, management could recognize teams strengths & uniqueness and ideas to support them.
The company’s CEO tries to participate in workshops as often as possible. The CEO once told me. “What you have done is very precious. I am so glad that we run these strengths workshops with you!”