With over 25 years of executive experience in Fortune 250 companies, Deb has built unique depth in leading, coaching and mentoring leaders for top performance and communications effectiveness, through issues and crisis, and challenges and opportunities. Currently, Deb focuses on executive coaching related to leadership and organizational dynamics. She takes a hands-on, pragmatic approach, focusing on measurable results and achieving the desired change with clients, utilizing a variety of assessments to help leaders understand themselves better. She coaches from the Director to C-Suite level and uses her expertise not only to develop executives in their leadership approach and style, but also to improve team effectiveness and employee engagement.
- Increase self-awareness, drive clarity and gain enhanced focus.
- Create sustainable change in critical leadership competencies, performance dimensions and career stallers.
- Facilitate forward movement and help clients move out of their comfort zone.
- Understand self and team member styles to create higher functioning teams.
- Identify stress, its impact on the individual and others and introduce stress management techniques.
- Bring greater emotional intelligence to lead others effectively.
- Identify and leverage the unique individual strengths that can have the greatest impact on leadership style.
TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Communications Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Retirement/Transition Coaching
Education and Certifications
- ICF, ACC
- CoachU Core Essentials Certified Coach
- StrengthsFinder® Coach
- Birkman Method
- Hogan Assessment
- Retirement Options Coach
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Positive Intelligence Coursework
- ACE Coach Accelerator Enhanced Practitioner
- Love + Work Program (Harvard Business Review and Marcus Buckingham)
- BS in Business Administration (Accounting & Finance)
- MBA Ohio University
- Additional Executive Education at Wharton & Columbia
Experience with Clients
- External: Executive coaching for Fortune 500, as well as small to mid-sized organizations (including nonprofits).
- Internal positions: Cardinal Health Inc., L Brands, Wendy’s International, Key Bank. Held C-Suite position and coached CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CHROs in communications and employee engagement
CLIENT: Operations Executive
THE NEED: One year into her new position at this fast-growing organization, this client was feeling overwhelmed and her leadership was looking for her to step up to her role with a higher level of ownership, drive change and communicate more effectively.
RESULT: Deb worked with this client to build greater awareness of her overall “blocks” in style, approach and process that were not effective using assessments and 360 feedback. Action steps were developed and more effective communications tactics were learned and then employed by the client. She began targeting her communications more effectively, as she became aware of the impact, or the lack thereof, it was having on others.
Leadership began placing more confidence in the client and her ability to craft the truly effective new function she was brought into the organization to create.