Courtney is an ICF-trained Executive Leadership Coach and serves teams and individuals globally. She brings 10+ years of experience as a Leadership Coach with an extensive background in Learning and Development, Talent Development, and Business Management. She works with driven and ambitious business leaders to reach their potential and achieve fulfillment through inner transformation.
Courtney is a life-long learner and is wildly passionate about authentic connections. She has a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Santa Clara University and is a trained professional Co-Active® coach. She uses the theory, framework, and principles from the Co-Active® training institute to be a trusted coach, advisor, and sounding board to Directors, VPs, creatives, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
- Increase the ability to effectively communicate information to organizations, teams, and colleagues to create buy-in and increase motivation and performance.
- Identify and clear non-conscious blocks that lead to self-defeating behaviors and limited performance.
- Be more assertive and increase self-confidence to move forward faster.
- Effectively understand conflict styles and strategies to deal with conflict.
- Bring greater emotional intelligence to lead others effectively.
- Break free from patterns not working for them and feel more energized to move toward success.
- Identify and leverage natural talent (Strengths) to accelerate a leader’s impact through greater authenticity.
- Recognize and reduce stress at work and personal life with a strategy crucial for success.
THE TYPE OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED:
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Consulting on Leadership
- Executive Retreats
- Skill Building Workshops
Education and Certifications
- ICF Trained Executive Leadership Coach
- Co-Active Coach
- Insights Discovery Learning Practitioner
- DISC Facilitator
Experience with Clients
- Vail Resorts
- California Life Sciences
- Government Of Pemberton, B.C.
- Ziptrek Ecotours
- Zip Arizona
- Whistler Connection