Catherine’s unique combination of qualities has led to success and acclaim as a top Global Executive Coach across a range of industries. She has been recognized as Top Performer Coach by International Women Help Women Organization in 2015. Catherine was also a Leadership Coach in INSEAD.
Catherine specializes in growing leaders from The Inside Out, working extensively with Executives to help them develop into value-creating leaders with the courage to commit to authentic personal transformation and create sustained business & successes. Catherine excels in holistic coaching and empowering leaders to achieve the best selves from every aspect – body, mind and spirit in relation to the whole.
- Build strong Executive Presence to be more influential and impactful in the organisation, business and industry
- Leadership Development to lead authentically and significantly increase leadership brand and impact
- Talent development to develop team and talents for future ready leaders and generate sustained business results
- Increase team effectiveness by building trust, productive conflict, strong commitment, and accountability with a laser focus on results needed
- Stress Management and Resilience, making peace with challenges that transform leaders to be adaptable and agile
- Transition Coaching, to be empowered in transition successfully into a new role by setting self-right from the beginning
- 4 Levels of leadership development: Self Leadership, One on One Leadership, Team Leadership, and Organisational Leadership
- Situational Leadership Development, to adapt leadership style to the performance readiness of individual or group they are leading
- Holistic coaching to C-level Executives to access full potential, resilient in organisational leadership, activate spiritual power, enhance driver to compelling visions, develop organisational agility, built sustained business and organisational success; and make transformational changes
- Debrief of Hogan Assessment & 360 reports to multi-level executives
INSEAD Leadership in Crisis
Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Programs
Nottingham Trent University MBA
Beijing University of Technology BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Co-Active Coach Training Institute
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching Program
- Hogan Assessment Systems
- Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360)
- MBTI, Gallup Strength Finder, and various 360 assessment tools
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Fitch Solutions & Fitch Group
- Northern Trust
- DBS Bank
- State Street Bank
- Estee Lauder
- NBC Universal
Example #1: Regional CEO of a Global Oil and Gas Company
THE NEED: The main focus was setting corporate strategy and working with the board. The regional CEO was viewed indecisive in setting the direction for the organization and used to involve extensively the board. The process of the coaching engagement included creating awareness, challenging entrenched views, application practice, organizational leadership development, enhancing personal agility, improving effective communication, and self-management.
RESULT: The regional CEO effectively made decision in setting the company’s vision by including strengths & purpose of the company, business values & opportunities, and expectations from the board, investors, employees and other stakeholders; developed a good relationship with the board by not just creating good connection with the chair and individual board members, but also forging good alignment and collaboration between the board and his top executives; and enhanced his capabilities in balancing board’s inputs and company’s business growth.
Stay In Touch