Brandon is an accomplished and results-oriented Leader, top Business Speaker, Executive Leadership Coach, Business Owner and Technical Expert with proven Leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and organizations. His experiences as a United States Air Force F-15E Fighter Pilot and Officer leading diverse teams of men and women from all backgrounds set the stage for his Leadership methodology on Leading High Performing Teams. His world-class execution of numerous speaking engagements, workshops, and coaching sessions to business Leaders from all over the globe consistently delivers superior results. In addition to his experience as a Fighter Pilot, Brandon is recognized for his expertise in Management and Human Factors, having designed courses for and taught at several universities. He received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Air Force Academy and a Master of Science in Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Furthermore, he has completed several advanced Leadership and Professional Development schools within the US Department of Defense.
Brandon’s passion is Coaching and Instructing, as evident by his background. He truly loves to mentor, develop, and watch his clients thrive!
- Establish “Just Culture” as a Leader…an environment where EVERYONE is Empowered
- Decision-Making within Complex and Dynamic Environments…Observe-Orient-Decide-Act
- Effectively understand conflict styles and utilize Human Factors understanding to mitigate
- Understand Emotional Intelligence of your team, and how that can be leveraged for team performance
- Establish Accountability by understanding Team and Peer Accountability
- Align your team through Empathy and Leader’s Intent
- Increase team effectiveness by building trust through Mutual Support and De-Centralized Execution
- Understand Human Error and mitigate its effects through Human Factors Leadership
- Understand what Situational Awareness is for you and your team, and how to assess it
- Know what Clear / Correct / Concise Communication is, and how to establish
TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Consulting on Leadership
- Leadership Keynotes
- Executive Retreats
- Leadership Development Workshops
- Organizational Development Workshops
Education and Certifications
- Certified and Completed Numerous US Government (DOD, Military) Leadership Courses
- Certified to Teach Emotional Intelligence and DiSC with Corporate Training Company
- Certified Lead Speaker and Consultant for Experiential Team Development Company
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering – Honors
- Masters of Science, Management – Honors
Experience with Clients
- BF Goodrich
- Charter Communications
- Many Others!
CLIENT: C-Suite Executive
THE NEED: The client organization was growing at a rapid pace, however, many of the functions of the organization were falling apart. Accountability was being sacrificed for growth. The client needed help instilling this within their organization.
RESULT: Brandon helped this organization with Peer Accountability and what this means. How to design plans and instill Peer Accountability as an Organization with Leadership-backed Autonomy. He also helped this organization’s Leaders assess and evaluate their Situational Awareness, which allowed them to better predict what was coming next. The organization could still move fast, but had to stay ALIGNED to their Leader’s Intent in moving forward.