Andi has over 30 years’ experience in business in a range of roles, including director of a family business in the health care sector, manager in a professional services firm, as well as owner and partner of several companies including a virtual learning organization. This broad range of roles has enabled Andi to experience and lead through a range of commercial and operational challenges and be in a position of leadership to shape the future of organizations.
In addition to his strong business background, Andi brings thorough training and experience in coaching and facilitating to all of the work he does. He has a passion for performance with an orientation for action and is strongly influenced by systems thinking, thinking skills, positive psychology and visual thinking. Andi is one of a handful of coaches globally that holds the Professional Certified Coach and Certified Professional Certified Facilitator designations. These support his work in one on one, group and team coaching.
- Craft effective strategies: Support business units and executives better understand their complex environments, craft appropriate business models and plan how to make these become real.
- Execute strategies: Support leaders at all levels embed the vison, mission, and strategy within their domain so that the strategy sticks and plans can be accelerated.
- Business turnaround: Review, build and deliver plans to help poor / underperforming teams, departments or entire business.
- Raise team performance: Enhance team performance through visual team coaching and one on one interventions.
- Enhance personal performance: Work with leaders to better understand their strengths, style and habits and co-create strategies to enact effective changes in personal and professional habits.
- Increase emotional intelligence – Enable the leaders to reflect on the elements of emotional intelligence and craft ways to build on current strengths and enhance development opportunities
- Boost resilience: Measure and develop shifts that create inner resilience, in order to better deal with the ever-changing business environment.
- TYPES OF PROGRAMS DELIVERED
- Executive Coaching
- Executive leadership intensives
- Team Coaching
- Consulting on strategy & execution
- Executive Retreats
- Skill Building Workshops
Education and Certifications
- Professional Diploma in Management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Modules: Strategy. Innovation & Change, Knowledge management, Strategic HR)
- MSc Systems Thinking in Practice
- MA in Online & Distance Education
- Currently studying BSc Design & Innovation
- Professional Certified Coach
- Certified Professional Facilitator
- MBTI Practitioner
- Firo-B Practitioner
- EQ-I & EQ-360
- EIP3 & EI 360
- Social Styles & Social Styles 360
- Certified Lominger “Leadership Architect” Voices 360 Feedback coach
- Certified Lominger “Team Architect” Facilitator
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
- Changeworks Change Grid Certified
- Innovation Games Trained Facilitator
Experience with Clients
- General Motors
- GE Health
- Deutsche Bank
- American Express
- International Paper
THE NEED: The Finance Director had recently moved into role and had received feedback about his gravitas and confidence in meetings with peers, partners, investors and customers. Whilst he was strong technically, he didn’t put across his knowledge and perspective in an effective way and this reduced the confidence in his ideas and opinions.
RESULT: Andi partnered with the CFO to determine what the specific facets of executive presence and gravitas needed to be worked on. These were structured into separate coaching conversations and over a five month period the CFO gained confidence and techniques to better engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders. This has in itself accelerated growth of the business as more trust and goodwill has been developed.