How to Accelerate Performance by Building a Coaching Culture and Capabilities
When your leaders are great “leader-coaches,” they are equipped to have more effective, regular conversations with team members. Conversations that move execution and performance forward faster so you can deliver more value to your customers as well as retain and make the most of your talent. A Coaching Culture helps improve trust, accountability, communication, innovation, and decision-making, all adding to performance outcomes.
Leaders and organizations who are equipped with a Leader-As-Coach culture and capability have been shown to benefit from:
- More regular, more effective conversations
- Improved self-awareness & management
- Building trust -Freeing up managers to lead
- Team acceleration
- Providing clear expectations and consistency of what is expected of people leaders -Attraction and retention of talent
- Improved employee engagement
- Supporting diversity and inclusion efforts
- Building a growth mindset culture
Join us as Jayne Jenkins, Executive Coach, discusses the benefits of building a Great Leader-As-Coach culture and how to go about doing so.
Recent Posts You Might Like…