Tara Tvedt brings a new dimension to coaching, moving away from antiquated template leadership programs that focus on weakness fixing.
- BA in Psychology and Spanish
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Strengths Based Coaching; aiming strengths at performance/goals, employee engagement.
- Human Resources; communication, team building, talent management.
- Project Management; building strengths based project teams, methodology, and best practices.
- Image Consulting; personal branding, image enhancement.
Marriott Vacation Club International (MVCI), Marriott Hotel, Resorts and Suites, Ritz Carlton, Dart Enterprises, Walkers Global
Industries: Hospitality | Offshore Financial Services | Law firms
About Tara Tvedt:
I first discovered my Strengths in 2004 while leading the HR department at a Marriott Vacation Club International property. I remember how enthralled I was with the StrengthsFinder tool saying “this is me…!” From there my career took a turn from HR to project management working as a project manager with an organization. During my seven years with the company, I slowly but surely became disengaged as I did not have the opportunity to use my talents and strengths every day, that is the way in which I most naturally think, feel and behave. This disengagement eventually led me to quit my job and my profession as a certified project manager to become a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and start my company SquarePeg. I have the opportunity to lead from my strengths every day and am no longer a square peg in a round hole!