WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PAYROLL INVESTMENT?
Join us for a live Half-Day conference (that includes a One Hour On-site Consultation after the Conference) to learn specific solutions with the goals of maximizing payroll, improving productivity and boosting your bottom line.
Payroll is often a company’s biggest investment, yet the USA wastes $370Bn each year in lost productivity because 70% of employees are not working at their full potential.
This Tampa conference is ideal for C-Suite Executives, Senior Sales Managers, HR and Human Development leaders who are frustrated with:
- Difficulty motivating your employees.
- Low productivity and results.
- Managers not as effective as you need.
- Employee claims.
- Navigating through the employment laws affecting your business.
You will learn:
- Effective approaches to engage employees to go above and beyond.
- A clear strategy to make talent more productive & tools to help managers be more effective.
- An overview of employment laws & an understanding of costs & risks associated with employee disputes/lawsuits.
- Practices, policies & tools with the goals of minimizing costs & exposure
Limited to 10 participants, conference includes two presentations:
1) “Talent Management–Maximize ROI by Focusing on Strengths”
2) “Don’t Let the Lawyers Paralyze Your Talent Management: Being Legally Compliant Without Compromising Your Business”
Plus …Interactive discussions specific to your business. 1 hour consultation after the event to discuss your specific business needs. Breakfast and lunch.
Date: November 13, 2012 Time: 8 am – 12 Noon
Location: Centre Club, 123 S.Westshore Blvd. 8th Floor,Tampa 33609
Cost: $350 includes conference + one hour follow-up consultation with Jayne and Kerry* (separately) within 4 wks of event.
Jayne Jenkins, BSc., President/CEO – founder of Tampa’s “Churchill Leadership Group (CLG). Jayne is a Fortune 500 Leadership veteran with 23 years of developing leaders and turning talent into performance. CLG’s solutions focus on STRENGTHS and result in more effective Leaders, Managers and Teams. www.churchchillleadershipgroup.com
Kerry Raleigh Tipton, PA – The Law Office of Kerry Raleigh Tipton, PA helps businesses manage their legal needs and resolve their legal issues. As litigator and trial attorney, Kerry devotes a substantial portion of her practice to employment law, counseling both small businesses and Fortune 500 corporations. www.kraleighlaw.com
* To preserve and protect attendees’ confidentiality, attendees must not provide anything of a confidential nature during the Conference or post-Conference consultation. Only after a conflict check and execution of a retainer agreement can the Law Office of Kerry Raleigh Tipton, PA accept attendees as a client and receive information of a confidential nature. Please note that nothing during this conference should be taken as the formation of an attorney-client relationship or as a substitute for advice of legal counsel.